President’s Circle Members play an essential role in our mission.
A quality, Christ-centered university education carries a high price tag. Currently 84% of current Biola students receive some form of Biola-granted financial assistance.
President’s Circle partners help make this possible through their yearly gifts to the Biola and a variety of other scholarship funds.
As friends, parents, staff and faculty, alumni, and current students, PC partners support Biola through their finances and prayer, and connect more deeply with the University through special President Circle events and communications throughout the year.
- New partner welcome packet with appreciation gift, and yearly renewal gift
- Complimentary lunch for two in the cafeteria
- Coffee gift card for PC Parent Partners
- Quarterly e-newsletters with campus updates, access to podcasts, and YouTube videos and bi-annual video messages from President Corey
- Special President’s Circle events such as plays, concerts and sporting events, and invitations to the Biola Christmas Gala and Spring Appreciation Banquet
- Access to President’s Circle gear for men and women including shirts, sweaters, jackets, caps, bags and totes available for purchase online at ces.landsend.com/BiolaPC.
Will you consider joining the Circle today?